Android APP File Recovery
How to rescue Android APP file?
Are some of your apps on your android phones are missing? You have installed application on your phone and after some days if you want to open the application, you will be shocked see that application is missing from your phone. Now what you will do? What happened with the application? If that app is of big memory and you have no data plan activated then you can’t download it also. So in order to come over such situations it is most advised to keep installed Android Smartphone Recovery software on your computer.
In Android APK files are present which supports the application. If these files get deleted then your phone may show some problems while running apps or you may not able to see some related app itself. If you have this software then just connect your Android Smartphone to perform Android APP file recovery easily. This is the sophisticated Android APP file recovery tool which can restores all types of files with APP file from Smartphone.
When you have lost data from your Android Smartphone, many users say that lost data would be permanently deleted. It is absolutely a wrong concept. You can easily restore APK files from android phone with the help of this recovery software within a couple of minutes. This software is provided with cutting edge features to efficiently restore data from Samsung Smartphone along with videos, music files and other popular file formats based on their unique signatures. Besides Samsung Smartphone, this secure and cost effective tool can be used for Android APP file recovery on popular brands like HTC, LG, Motorola, Micromax, Sony and many more. Hence, this tool is most suitable to retrieve data from Smartphone easily.
Due to following reasons, you may lose app file from your Smartphone:
- Accidental deletion: since these app files are the system files, you may feel they are just junk one and deleted it. Some important app files get accidentally deleted without your knowledge also.
- Virus attack: If your Smartphone gets affected with viruses then there are chances that it may delete some APK files from your device. To get over such undesirable conditions, employ this advanced software to restore data from karbon Titanium S5 phone with utmost ease. To know more detailed information, visit here http://www.androidsmartphonerecovery.com/korbonn-titanium-s5-data-recovery.html.
- Unexpected power off: If you switch off your mobile phone abruptly whenever it gets hanged, you may lose APK file of applications which are running. Later when you try to open that application it may show some problems.
Supported feature of Android Smartphone Recovery software are:
- Extract and recover all deleted APK files immediately.
- Option to save a recovery session of scanned results.
- Uses uniquely advanced techniques for Android file recovery. Use this link to recover music file from Android mobile: http://www.androidsmartphonerecovery.com/music-files.html.
- Best recovery software for mobile SD card which performs recovery of files on all brands of Smartphone SD cards.
- Scans both internal and SD card of Android Smartphone to recover the files.
- You can find the recovered file in date wise and as well as file size wise.
- This tool gives option to create replica of SD card image file to perform recovery in later times.
Note: Now you can make use of this powerful Android phone recovery tool in recovering deleted pictures from HTC ThunderBolt smartphone. Click on http://www.androidsmartphonerecovery.com/deleted-pictures-from-htc-thunderbolt.html to know more about this process.
Steps to perform android app file recovery:
Step 1: Download and install this software on your computer. Connect the Android phone and then click on "Recover Deleted Files" button to recover APK files as shown in fig 1.
Fig 1: Main Window
Step 2: Select a particular physical drive and click next as shown in fig 2. It will scan through your device.
Fig 2: Select Physical Drive
Step 3: You will find the recovered APP file in next window under APK file folder select that as shown in fig 3 and later you can choose the destination to save it.
Fig 3: Recovered App Files