Get Back Deleted Files from Android Phone Micro SD Card
Micro SD card is a flash memory card, which is commonly used in mobile phones like Android Smartphone and tablets. However, with the huge storage capacity and exciting features, it may often found that most of the people suffer deletion of precious file and folders stored on Android micro SD card. Have you ever faced a situation where accidentally chosen essential files and clicked on “Delete All” option from Android phone micro SD card? If you are one such victim facing data loss problem, then certainly here is one stop solution Android Smartphone Recovery software.
Usually, files deleted from micro SD card are doesn’t get completely erased, instead just marks the space as available for use for other files. In this case, it’s important that you don’t store or save any new data, since they might overwrite the space of deleted files, at that point they are actually erased. Nevertheless, deleted files doesn’t get overwritten with newer data still there are fair chances to recover deleted file and folders from Android micro SD card using Android Smartphone Recovery software. This application can rigorously scan Android micro SD card to identify deleted files, including photo file formats like JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc, video file formats like AVI, MOV, MPEG, etc, audio file format such as MP3, WAV, etc and Android application package files (APK). In addition, you can make use of this software to recover files from formatted Android phone with great ease.
Possible Reasons behind File Deletion from Android Micro SD Card:
- At times, while transferring precious file and folders stored on Android micro SD card to system you may end up abruptly pulling out micro SD card connected through card reader. As a result of this, you may lose entire file and folders stored on Android phone micro SD card.
- Sometimes, while removing unwanted data stored on Android micro SD card you may end up choosing precious file and folders and click on "Delete All" option. As a result of this, you may lose entire file and folders stored on Android phone micro SD card.
- Most of the times, due to improper handling of Android phone like switching off phone abruptly can lead to deletion of files from Android phone micro SD card.
- There can be instances when you end up connecting your Android phone micro SD card to one of the virus infected machine or laptop. As a result of this, you may lose entire file and folders stored on Android phone micro SD card.
- Using unreliable or in genuine third party tool can be the cause behind file deletion from Android phone micro SD card
In order to overcome the above mentioned causes behind file deletion from Android phone micro SD card, you should preferably preserve proper data backup from micro SD card to other storage device. One should immediately stop using Android phone micro SD card soon after facing file deletion to avoid data overwriting. Instead, you can simply make use of Android Smartphone Recovery utility. With the help of this fast and effective tool, it’s possible to undelete erased files from Android phone micro SD card within short span of time. This software has the ability to get back deleted files from micro SD card supported by numerous popular Android phone manufacturers like Samsung, HTC, Sony, Lenovo, Asus, etc. Additionally, one can utilize this read to use toolkit to restore photos from Android phone internal memory without any difficulty.
Apart from micro SD card, you can even make use of this safe, easy and secure algorithm to recover deleted files from other memory card types like SD card, SDHC, SDXC, CF card, XD car, MMC, etc supported by SanDisk, Transcend, Kingston, LaCie, etc. It has the potential to create micro SD card replica image files to perform recovery at a later stage. Moreover, one can employ this simple user interface to retrieve deleted files from improperly mounted micro SD card compatible on latest versions of Android OS ICS, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Kitkat, etc. It supports to recover deleted video files from Android phone compatible on different versions of Windows operating systems like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2003 and Windows 2000.
Points to Remember:
- Keep proper data backup of crucial file and folders stored on micro SD card onto other storage device to prevent data loss at later stages
- Avoid saving or using Android phone micro SD card soon after facing file deletion to prevent data overwriting
- Always perform through scanning of micro SD card before using it on any Android device to prevent file deletion
Steps to Undelete Deleted Files from Micro SD Card Android:
Step 1: At first, download & install this recovery tool on your Winodws system and connect your Android phone micro SD card to it. After launching it, you will get main screen as shown in fig 1.
Fig A: Main Screen
Step 2: Here, you have to select Android phone micro SD card from where you have lost videos and then click on "Next" as shown in fig 2.
Fig B: Select Android Phone Micro SD Card
Step 3: When recovery process is completed, you will get a list of recovered files from Android Phone as shown in below figure 3.
Fig C: Recovered Photo & Videos