Android Smartphone Recovery
1. What we collect?
- Information You Provide: We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search or buy our product, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future browsing through this website for you, improving our website, and overall communication with you.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How we use your information?
- Customized Browsing: We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized browsing experience through our website
- Agents: We may employ other companies, service providers and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Special Offers: We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to opt-out of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offer from other companies,you will be provided a facility to opt-out.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement: If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How do we protect the security of your information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect our web server against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a need to know basis.
- We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
4. Your choice, you may Opt-in or Opt-out: It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or through our associates. You will be provided with a facility to opt out of these emails, either through an unsubscribe link in each email received from us, or requesting to be removed from our mailings via our Support Panel.
7. Policy Changes: If we do so, notice will be posted on our website and the Policy page will show the changes.