Samsung Smartphone Recovery
Want to rescue data from Samsung Smartphone?
Is your Samsung Smartphone showing problems like file inaccessibility or file deletion? You might have saved many pictures, videos, audio files, games, apps etc on it. But one day while trying to access some files from my Samsung Smartphone SD card, it may fail to open due to corruption. You think that formatting only way to overcome this problem. So without any delay, you formatted SD card. After formatting the card, you may be disappointed to find that all the files on your Android phone were gone. Some of these data were very important to you especially the photos. Now you will think about how to restore data from Samsung phone.
Your search for the best tool for Samsung smartphone recovery ends with Android Smartphone Recovery. This tool is specially built to work on all versions of Android platforms. Most of the Samsung Smartphone are of Android and you can easily employ this tool on all Samsung Android Smartphone. Along with Samsung smartphone recovery, you can also use this tool on various other brands of Smartphone like HTC, LG, Motorola, Karbon, Micromax etc. This tool is capable to retrieve Smartphone SD card and also from all types of SD cards whic hare avaialable in the market. Hence if you find any data loss scenarios then you should directly go for Android Smartphone Recovery software. This software can also be used to recover files after Android phone is reset. To have more knowledge, click here: http://www.androidsmartphonerecovery.com/after-factory-reset.html
Causes for file deletion in Samsung Smartphone
- File may accidentally or unknowingly deleted files while going through some options or while deleting some other waste files. Since all the Android phones have touch sensitivity, the chances of accidental deletion are even more.
- If you abruptly remove memory card from your Samsung Smartphone without unmounting SD card then there are chances that some files may get deleted. While transferring data from computer to mobile, if you take out the mobile card then also you may lose partially sent data.
- It leads to data loss if you try to take photos from your Android phone when the battery is low.
- If Power fluctuation occurs while transferring files from your phone to computer then you might lose data from your phone.
- If the files present on your Samsung phone are attacked by the virus then it results in data loss and makes the files inaccessible.
In one or the other way, you might have faced above kind of data loss scenarios once in your lifetime. In such cases, you can use Android Smartphone Recovery software to perform Samsung smartphone recovery and it can also restore Android app data. This tool can be used on Windows XP/ Vista/ 7 operating system. It supports recovery of all types of media files and text documents. If you want to recover video files on your Android smart phone, visit this link: www.androidsmartphonerecovery.com/deleted-videos.html. The recovered files can be viewed in File Type and Data Type view. This tool gives you the option to view the recovered photos. This tool is bundled with loads of amazing features. You can also recover almost any kind of music file from android phone using this tool. To know more about it, go through this link: http://www.androidsmartphonerecovery.com/music-files.html.
Note: Visit this informative page www.androidsmartphonerecovery.com/deleted-videos-on-htc-evo.html and know how to find deleted videos from HTC EVO smartphone.
Steps of Samsung Smartphone Recovery:
Step 1: After installing this software on your computer connect Android phone to computer. You will see the welcome window as shown in figure A.
Figure A: Welcome Window
Step 2: Select the appropriate memory space on mobile and click on "Next" as shown in figure B.
Figure B: Select Mobile Memory Space
Step 3: Click on "Preview" button to view the recovered media files as shown in figure C.
Figure C: Preview